Sunday, July 22, 2012

Getting along

We got the dog and cat on the same day and they've always hung out together in the back yard. When the cat comes in every morning,  he rubs and rubs against the dog. I'm not sure if the dog minds but she endures. Now they've started hanging out with the peacock. Only it's metal and falls over when it rains. I bought it because it struck my fancy. Made me think of Flannery O'Connor. Maybe when I look out at my yard at my peacock I will be inspired to write like her. Or just write something.
At the very least, it makes me stop thinking about mentally ill people who go out and get guns and shoot up a bunch of people for no reason, just because they were watching a movie. Imagine if we could all just hang out together peacefully?

No comments:

Post a Comment